2010-07-12

Children's Portraiture.

I thought I would share some of my favorite photos from a recent event. Family Fishing Day is where parents get to take their kids fishing for free and we have an organized event at Kentucky Alleyne Provincial Park where all the entrants got really nice participation prizes.

Some 30 or 40 children got fishing rods for prizes and many of them had actually caught fish in the (stocked) 'kids' lake at the park.
I regret that I was not able to get my card out to many people and hope the word gets out because virtually every person was photographed. So you folks at the the NVFGC spread the word- and anyone else who knows people who may have attended the event.

I should mention that I am a local photographer who licenses images, sells prints or a combination of both for weddings, birthdays, reunions etc. based in Merritt, B.C.
Watermarks do not appear on purchased images.














1 comment:

Othmar Vohringer said...

Great images. I am sure some of the parents would love to have a picture of their child having fun.